2019 TRADE SHOW BOOTH APPLICATIONS
RENEWALS ARE NOW OPEN! A 50% booth deposit is required to book space. Failure to do so will result in space not being guaranteed.
RENEWAL DEADLINE: Renewal & Deposit Deadline is April 30, 2019. After this date, exhibitors will not be guaranteed space at the show.
** PLEASE READ THE EXHIBITOR MANUAL**
NEW APPLICATIONS: New exhibitor applications will be reviewed in June 2019. All applications received are not guaranteed space.
Please complete our online application carefully to be considered as an exhibitor for the upcoming show. Incomplete applications or absent deposits will not be considered for space.
The trade show at CWA is comprised of several themes. Exhibits will be placed in the area best suited for your company at CWA's discretion.
Final exhibit locations will be determined by the Trade Show Manager.
What is included with a booth?
- 1 weekly exhibitor pass per 100 sq. ft. of space purchased
- Booth draping - 8 ft. high and 3 ft. sides
- One 800-watt electrical outlet
- Exhibitor crate storage and forklift assistance
- Listed in the Official Show Guide (Deadline: October 1, 2019) on the website exhibitor listing, and the CWA App.
What is extra?
- Additional weekly exhibitor admission passes ($30 includes GST) Daily passes ($11 includes GST)
- Booth carpeting, furnishings (including tables & chairs, etc.)
- Internet/phone/additional power requirements
- Booth signage
2019 Exhibitor Booth Pricing
Contact Trade Show Manager for additional pricing.
Registration must be accompanied by a 50% deposit with final payment due by November 1, 2019. Payments must be made in Canadian funds.
Booth payments can be made online with PayPal, by cheque (payable to Canadian Western Agribition), e-transfer, or VISA, MasterCard & American Express by phone to either 306-924-9590 or 306-924-9583.
The licensee is required to provide a certificate of insurance indicating a minimum of two million dollars ($2,000,000) of comprehensive general liability coverage. In addition, the certificate of insurance must name “Canadian Western Agribition” as an additional insured under the policy. The certificate should cover the period beginning with the move-in date and ending after the move-out date. A certified copy of the said insurance certificate must be delivered to Canadian Western Agribition (CWA) no later than November 1, 2019.