Trade Show Renewals will be sent out in March 2020
2019 EXHIBITOR BOOTH PRICING
Contact Trade Show Manager for additional pricing.
What is included with a booth?
- 1 weekly exhibitor pass per 100 sq. ft. of space purchased
- Booth draping - 8 ft. high and 3 ft. sides
- One 800-watt electrical outlet
- Exhibitor crate storage and forklift assistance
- Listed in the Official Show Guide (Deadline: October 1, 2019) on the website exhibitor listing, and the CWA App.
What is extra?
- Additional weekly exhibitor admission passes ($30 includes GST) Daily passes ($11 includes GST)
- Booth carpeting, furnishings (including tables & chairs, etc.)
- Internet/phone/additional power requirements
- Booth signage
Registration must be accompanied by a 50% deposit with final payment due by November 1, 2020. Payments must be made in Canadian funds.
Booth payments can be made online with PayPal, by cheque (payable to Canadian Western Agribition), e-transfer, or VISA, MasterCard & American Express by phone to either 306-924-9590 or 306-924-9583.
The licensee is required to provide a certificate of insurance indicating a minimum of two million dollars ($2,000,000) of comprehensive general liability coverage. In addition, the certificate of insurance must name “Canadian Western Agribition” as an additional insured under the policy. The certificate should cover the period beginning with the move-in date and ending after the move-out date. A certified copy of the said insurance certificate must be delivered to Canadian Western Agribition (CWA) no later than November 1, 2020.