2018 Booth Renewals now being accepted
CWA offers returning exhibitors first right of refusal on their space until April 30, 2018. New applicants will be considered if an appropriate space has become available. All applications received are not guaranteed space.
Please complete our online application carefully to be considered as an exhibitor for the upcoming show. Incomplete applications or absent deposits will not be considered for space.
Booth cancellations must be done in writing prior to September 1, 2018 to receive a a refund.
The trade show at CWA is comprised of several themes. Exhibits will be placed in the area best suited for your company at CWA's discretion.
What is included with a booth?
- 1 weekly exhibitor pass per 100 sq. ft. of space purchased
- Booth draping - 8 ft. high and 3 ft. sides
- One 800-watt electrical outlet
- Exhibitor crate storage and forklift assistance
- Listed in the Official Show Guide (Deadline: October 1, 2018) and on the website exhibitor listing
What is extra?
- Additional exhibitor admission passes ($30 includes GST) six (6) day weekly pass
- Booth carpeting, furnishings (including tables & chairs, etc.)
- Internet/phone/additional power requirements
- Booth signage
2018 Exhibitor Booth Pricing
Contact Trade Show Manager for additional pricing.
Registration must be accompanied by a 50% deposit with final payment due by November 1, 2018. Payments must be made in Canadian funds.
Booth payments can be made online with PayPal, by cheque (payable to Canadian Western Agribition), e-transfer, or VISA, MasterCard & American Express by phone to either 306-924-9590 or 306-924-9583.
Early Bird Bonus
Early Bird Bonus applies to those who've paid for their booth space in full by 4:00 PM, May 30, 2018 to qualify for two (2) additional complimentary weekly passes. Exhibitors will be entered in a draw to win their booth for FREE along with two (2) Thursday night Agribition Pro Rodeo tickets.
No refunds will be provided for cancellations made fewer than 90 days before the show. Cancellation made in writing before 90 days (September 1, 2018), will be refunded in full.