Become a Lifetime Shareholder of Agribition!
On June 28, 1971, Canadian Western Agribition was approved by The Societies Act of Saskatchewan and registered by our five founding fathers, the inaugural Board of Directors and countless others. In celebration of five decades of Agribition, we are unveiling original artwork representing iconic images from the history and tradition of CWA. 100 limited-edition Lifetime Shareholder certificates are now on sale for $1,000 plus GST and come personalized, numbered, and authenticated with the CWA seal. The first 10 share purchasers will receive a 50% discount on a limited-edition CWA 50th show belt buckle.
Shareholders will receive the following:
- One Limited edition personalized framed print.
- One Exclusive Customized Lifetime Admission Badge for you to wear with pride at CWA.
- Discounts on items, including select entry fees, admissions, merchandise and more.
- Recognition in the CWA annual report as an exclusive Lifetime Share holder
- Additional future benefits, as established.
Shareholders and one guest will have access to the following lounges and events:
- CWA Cowboy Lounge
- Premier’s Reception
- International Business Centre Access
- President’s International Reception
Shareholders will receive a 5% discount on the following:
- Rodeo Tickets, Gate Admissions, Liquor tickets and select third-party events approved by CWA and purchased at the CWA Head Office.
- CWA Merchandise purchased at the CWA General Store and CWA Head Office.
- Cattle Entry/Tie-out/Show Fees
- Trade show Exhibitor Fees and more!
Hand drawn by artist, Carolyn Harris, the share's design emcompasses the history and tradition of Agribition. You can reminisce with the images of the Harlton Building, Auditorium, Stadium, and the Infamous “No Cattle through these doors” sign still fresh in your mind. Together, we can also visualize what the future holds for agriculture.
Some conditions apply. Please see full list of benefits, rules, and regulations.