Canadian Western Agribition encourages international buyers and industry representatives to participate in the Incoming Buyers Program. Agribition will provide introductions to Canadian breeders, genetics companies, and ag businesses. The program offers financial support as well as customized service and access to specialized itineraries including farm and industry tours, invitations to special beef-related events and pre and post-show tour support. Qualified buyers taking part in the program are eligible for 50% of travel expenses up to $1,500 CDN.
Preference will be given to incoming buyers who:
- Attend Agribition as first-time guests
- Hold direct financial capacity or influence to purchase Canadian products and services
- Plan to spend at least two days at the show
- Are guests of an Agribition International Partner
Please note that:
- Submission does not guarantee funding
- Agribition may consult with other agencies to ensure applicants are qualified buyers
Incoming Buyers Program Application
Click here or complete the form below to apply for the Incoming Buyers Program. If you complete the application for the Incoming Buyers Program it is not necessary to also complete the Guest Registration Form.