Two of Canada’s most prominent former Premiers discuss the most pressing economic issues affecting Canada today: developing our resources, growing and exporting the world’s food, and the state of free trade in North America. Brad Wall recently stepped down as Premier of Saskatchewan after leading the province through a ten-year period of historic growth, while Frank McKenna was one of Canada’s most respected international voices as Premier of New Brunswick and later as Canada’s Ambassador to the U.S. Wall and McKenna participated in a moderated discussion, followed by a Q&A session from the audience and a charity auction for STARS.
Click here for the 2018 event poster.
- Private corporate session with Brad Wall
- Photo opportunity with a Texas Longhorn
- STARS EXCLUSIVE Corporate Team Building Gear Up Challenge
- Team building for 20 people
- Includes lunch, team challenges directed by STARS Crew that simulate what happens in the day in the life at STARS, and private hangar tour
- Value: $10,000
- 1 Wild Wool Ride spot for a child (5-7 years old)
Auction hosted by
Auction proceeds going to